During your visit...
- Dr. Zaklin will review your medical history and discuss your reasons for using his services.
- During your new patient visit, Dr. Zaklin will review your comprehensive medical history as well as your current symptoms and any recent, relevant lab work you've had done (Please bring a copy with you). If you are seeking certification for the Medical Use of Marijuana, Dr. Zaklin will determine if you have a qualifying debilitating condition NOTE: scheduling an appointment does NOT guarantee you will be certified for the Medical Use of Marijuana. You can find a list of qualifying conditions as well as other conditions that have responded to the Medical Use of Marijuana here.
- Dr. Zaklin will then determine an appropriate treatment plan.
- If it is determined that you are eligible for certification for the Medical Use of Marijuana, Dr. Zaklin will outline recommendations based on your symptoms.
- He may also make suggestions including mind-body interventions (meditation, yoga, tai chi), nutritional and dietary modifications, nutritional or herbal supplements, and/or other practitioners to support your plan (medical specialists, body work, nutritionist, acupuncture).
- At the end of your visit, Dr. Zaklin will make a recommendation for additional follow up visits.