Medical Use of Cannabis Consultation
- Annual Certification: $250 (30-45 minutes)
- Follow up: $125 (15-20 minutes) $100 when paid up front
- Note: In order to maintain certification, every patient must have an annual physical exam
- NOTE: Your visit may include a certification, however you will be charged for your evaluation regardless of whether or not you qualify for certification. Be sure to review the qualifying conditions prior to your visit. You can find them here.
- MMJ Online System Registration: Once you are certified, you will need to register with the Massachusetts MMJ Online System for a fee of $50 (payable directly to the State with a credit or debit card). You must have a photo ID and proof of residency for us to register you. Be sure you have a valid email address and password. We offer assistance with registration for a $40 fee.
- NOTE: Certification in Massachusetts requires a physical exam annually, thus initial certifications must be performed in person at the clinic. A 4 month re-certification may be performed via telemedicine. Provider communication billed at $300/hour in 15 minute increments.
Initial Consultation: $250 (45-60 minutes)
Follow up: $125 (20-30 minutes)
NOTE: Integrative Consultations may be performed in person or via telemedicine.
Home Visits & Independent/Assisted Living Facilities
Please call or contact for pricing.
You can find the general payment and cancellation policies listed below.
In order to reserve your appointment time, you can pay a scheduling fee of $25 at the time of scheduling your appointments. This will be applied towards the cost of your visit.
The practice accepts cash, credit ( MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover), or PayPal. No personal checks please.
Please note we not accept any form of insurance, nor are our services reimbursable as an out of network provider.
Patients will be responsible for payment for any labs, supplements, or materials recommended by the practice.
NOTE: The practice is unfortunately unable to provide any services to Medicare Part B or MassHealth Patients. If you are receiving services our practice, in compliance with federal legal guidelines, Medicare patients must sign a waiver stating they will not submit any claims for their services to Medicare.
Due to our limited availability, the following policy is strictly enforced: Failure to cancel prior to 48 hours prior to your appointment will result in a $100 nonrefundable cancellation fee. Failure to show for your appointment and do not call, you will be charged the full cost of your visit ($250).
NOTE: If you arrive later than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, you may only be seen for the remaining portion of the visit, but will be charged for the full cost of the visit scheduled. If you miss an appointment without notifying us, you will be charged the full cost of the visit scheduled.
You may cancel your appointment by calling 978-998-0010
For more information, please review our PATIENT AGREEMENT.